Wednesday, October 31, 2012

NaNoWriMo

There is a very real possibility that I will not be posting for the month of November as I try, emphasize TRY, to write 50,000 in 30 days for National Novel Writing Month. www.NaNoWriMo.com.

Finished first draft of Gentle Rebellion and have begun the November project, Vengeance. It is already not cooperating. The movie theater in my head is not playing this one as clearly as Blood on the Zuni or Gentle Rebellion.

My theological parable is returning from the first reader today, finally. There were a lot of references and facts to check in that one, Puzzling Theology, and it took by dear friend and critic a while to wade through it. Not that it was dull, just the checking. I hope.

Blessings on you and work out those fingers every day.


No comments:

Post a Comment