Friday, March 21, 2014

Big city day

How did your day go?  Did you get a bunch of words on paper?

Big city book store took my books on consignment.  They are setting up a display of local writers and working on a promotion day in May when the valley folks run to the mountains to escape the heat.  Three other local writers arr involved.

As a team, four of us are working on places and events where we can promote (sell) our books and get acquainted with folks. 

I'll keep you posted.

Reading books about writing books as never been a favorite activity. BUT, I have gotten at least a nugget out of each book. Today I started reading MANUSCRIPT MAKEOVER by Elizabeth Lyon. Got three nuggets in the first two pages. I think this book will be of great help. I'll keep you posted.

Do you use the pod-a-sphere? Try WRITING EXCUSES.  And, I SHOULD BE WRITING,  with an emphasis on the older ones.

Now get to writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment