Saturday, March 30, 2013

Sometimes you gotta

There comes a time when you have no choice but to stop writing and get to doing the mundane side of this profession: edit, cover, edit, back cover, edit, upload, edit, upload, edit, ISBN, etc. That's what I have been doing for two weeks now with three novels and still none of them are at Smashwords.

And then there is the Honey do list. I have been laying laminate flooring in my spare time. My train room/office/writing hideaway/man cave has the flooring laid down, but no trim (It was my practice room). The hallway is in the same condition. If I could find my miter box I could finish them (In town tomorrow, I'll get another one). Next comes the great room of living room, kitchen, and dining rooms all in one 24 by 19 feet of floor.

Sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do.

No comments:

Post a Comment