Monday, August 13, 2012

Let's Try That Again

Did you ever have a really good experience?  Did you ever try to go back and do it again?  What happened?

Most of the time it is impossible to recreate a really good experience.  There is never the thrill that comes with the first time you do something.  I was reminded of that when I finished my second book and again when the third was ready for reviewing and editing.

Try writing the same great scene over again.  It usually turns out not so great.  Why?  There is no surprise in the second time you experience something anything like the first time.

Okay, enough of that.  I need some input here.  Everybody has to comment.  PLEASE? With sugar on it.

How does the idea of a book, published as a Word file, on a CD/DVD sound?  I have found that they are easy to read.

Second hair brained idea, how about an emailed Word file.  I can read those on my smart phone and my computer.

Word has it that many of the Apple electronic gadgets will receive Word files also and allow you to read them with ease.

Comments please.

No comments:

Post a Comment