Thursday, August 16, 2012

On the recommendation of

After hearing about a writer's word processor and much more, and on the recommendation of Mur Lafferty, ishouldbewriting.com, I have downloaded the trial version of SCRIVENER.

They are kindly letting me, and you if you want, use the full version for 30 days before purchasing.  That's any 30 days of use.  (the way I have been writing lately, that could take months)

I will keep you posted on this blog.

As of today, it looks good, but all I have done is the 10 minute vid and the interactive introduction (which I wasn't really impressed with). Saturday will be the next session where I will attempt to start a new story, using the cork board and the outliner.  I might even get into the research file.  Stay tuned.

Scrivener can be found at www.literatureandlatte.com

No comments:

Post a Comment